What is the FWC
Safe House Expectations
What does it mean to be a Safe House within the Collective?
- A safe house is a place that provides a consistent environment, open to sharing and providing support of some kind to other persons within the community.
- Persons living and/or visiting a safe house should expect to find an environment that is physically healthy, and socially supportive.
- Each participating property is expected to follow the basic rules of the Fire Well Community Collective Living Project.
- Each participating property owner has the responsibility to provide a more detailed description of the role their property plays within the community and its respective expectations and guidelines.
- Each participating property owner has a the responsibility to enforce the rules and ask for assistance from other community members in communicating with persons who have broken collective or household rules.